Skip to main content

Bougie Girl University Presents: Life Is What You Make It- 5 Steps That You Can Take Right Now to Change Your Life...(Step One-Make The Decision)


Week 1-Make the Decision
  • Are you dissatisfied with the direction of where your life is going?
  • Is living stuck in the past no longer an option for you?
  • Today is the day that you have decided to make a change. 
  • After declaring your desire to change now comes the difficult part…taking action on your decision. 
Assignment
  • Write down the 5 main reasons you have made the decision to change your life. 
  • What is driving you to make this change?
  • Write down all of the positive changes which you think will come out of the decision to make a change in your life.
Main Theme for the Week 1 Lecture
  • The decision to invoke change in your life will bring up a tidal wave of unexpected things.
  • Invoking change is scary for you and others around you.
  • There is a solitary aspect in the beginning of every new life-changing journey.
  • Coping with the desire to quit.

(Listen to the Bougie Girl University podcast for the audio version of Step One-Make The Decision)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bougie Girl University: Crafting Your Comeback-You Don't Have To Do It All At Once

1. Why is patience so important during a comeback journey? 2. 3 tips for staying patient during a comeback journey. 3. How to build momentum during a comeback journey. 4. Small steps which spur bigger actions

Bougie Girl University: Seasonal Decorating On A Budget-Fall

This year my small scale Fall decorations only cost about $30 (which includes the solar lights) 1. Choose a Focal Point 2. Confine your decorating space 3. Lighting 4. Stick to your budget

Bougie Girl Univeristy:Building A Room On A Budget-Paint Is My New BFF

Before After Over the years, I have had a love-hate relationship with paint. In my prior experiences, painting projects never quite turned out right. Either I slathered too much paint on an object or not enough. As my income increased, so did my tendency to avoid DIY painting projects of any kind. My living room decor is comprised of red, black, and white. However, my TV stand/entertainment center did not coordinate with my living at all. I contemplated replacing it with a black one. But, the comparable ones were a couple hundred dollars. I ruled out searching Craigslist and other secondhand resources due to lack of time.  As time wore on, it became clearer to me that my best option in this scenario was to paint this piece of furniture black. Luckily, I have a fenced in backyard and a seemingly never-ending roll of plastic sheeting which has acted as a barrier between my project and the patio. Here is my list of  suggestions for spray painting furniture: 1. Study