Bougie Girl University Presents: Life Is What You Make It- 5 Steps That You Can Take Right Now to Change Your Life...(Step Two-Make the Commitment )
Week 2-Make the Commitment
- Making the commitment to change your life requires that you put actions behind your decision.
- Commitment is what hauls you out of bed at 4 am on a Saturday to write a few pages on your Great American novel instead of sleeping in until noon.
- Commitment compels you to rein in spending so that you can save up to take that dream trip around the world.
- You can’t BS when it comes to commitment…either you have it or you don’t.
- What does commitment look like to you?
- What are you currently committed to?
- What are some ways in which you could better convey commitment in your daily life?
Main Theme for the Week 2 Lecture
- Making a strong commitment can mean the difference between success and failure.
- 5 biggest obstacles to commitment
- Commitments start small and grow larger as time goes on.
(Listen to the Bougie Girl University podcast for the audio version of Step Two-Make The Commitment)